Account Executive positions are available in the following territories:
- South Bend, IN
- Fort Wayne, IN
- Merrillville, IN
- Grand Rapids, MI
Area Sales Manager
As an Area Sales Manager, you will be required to hire, train and develop a sales team in a B2B environment. You will also be expected to collaborate with client stakeholders and C-level contacts to develop solutions that are aligned to business objectives and workflows.
You must be able to provide in-depth knowledge of application solutions and our products and services as they apply to business processes. The position will require the use of a structured team selling approach that is based upon developing a strategy that achieves business objectives through the implementation of the services we provide.
Read the full job description
Field Service Technician
As a Field Service Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing office equipment and related software, while providing excellent customer service to a large Client base in the Southwestern Michigan and Northern Indiana regions.
Human Resource Manager
As the Human Resource Manager, you will be primarily responsible for maintaining and enhancing the organization by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs and practices to ensure compliance with applicable Federal and State laws and regulations for a company of 100+ employees.
Why We're Different
- Locally-owned and operated with an outstanding reputation in the community
- Friendly work environment that nurtures growth, supports success and recognizes achievement
- A focus on responsive and ethical relationships with our employees and customers
- Industry-leading technology partners including: Microsoft, Dell, HP, Canon, Lanier and Samsung
Benefits and Perks
We offer a wide range of programs to benefit our employees outside of the workplace.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company matching 401(k) plan
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Free coffee!