Control costs with print management
Print management or Managed Print Services (MPS) is a comprehensive strategy that allows us to place the right number of devices in the right locations so that you receive the lowest total cost of ownership. You’ll especially benefit from:
- The ability to accurately budget
- One single invoice for all print-related expenses
- Print supplies and service covered under your contract
- Insightful reports on volumes, trends and more
- Remote monitoring so that you don’t need to log meters
- Ongoing business reviews to ensure your print solutions are evolving as your business grows and changes
Managed Print Services Process
The managed print services process begins with a free assessment of your document production processes. This assessment will expose any inefficiencies and highlight opportunities for improvement. Once the assessment is completed, we can determine what improvements can be made to enhance your productivity and optimize your existing equipment and software.
Print Security Assessment
Printers are often overlooked as a potential threat to your organization’s security. However, print devices are endpoints on your network and hackers have found ways to access your information through your print devices. Discover any vulnerabilities in your devices with a security assessment.